How to set up for Online Giving to support the work and Mission of St. Joan of Arc Parish.
1. Visit our website at www.stjoanofarstl.com
2. At the top of the page, click on “Church”
3. On the drop-down menu, click on “Donate”
4. Now click on the black box that says “Donate Online Today”
This will take you to “Welcome to Online Giving” (https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/742).
Now it’s time to set up your new account in 5 easy steps!
1. Click on “Create New Account”
2. Enter your Profile information and when complete click on “Enter Credentials”
3. Choose a User Name and Password and click on “Continue”
4. Under “Payment Method” choose how you would like to set up your contributions.
a. You can directly debit your checking account or click on the “Add Charge Card” if you would prefer that option. (Remember if you choose either a debit or credit card you will need to go in whenever your card expires and enter the new expiration month and year.)
5. Continue by clicking on “Create Payment”
a. Continue by choosing the “Gifts” you would like to donate to. Each one will ask you if this is a one-time, or a reoccurring, gift.
If you have any trouble please contact Our Sunday Visitor at (800)348-2886 and choose Option 1 for Customer Service. Their business hours are 7:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Thank you for choosing On Line Giving and supporting the work and Mission of St. Joan of Arc parish!