Here are the ways you can make your gift/pledge to the 2020 Vision Capital Campaign. Please help us REBUILD, RENEW and the RESTORE the St. Joan of Arc Parish Center.
1. If you’d like to make an electronic gift, you can do so by visiting the St. Joan of Arc Homepage and setting up an electronic withdrawal from your checking account or debit/credit card.
i. Follow these steps.
1. Go to our parish website: www.stjoanofarcstl.com
2. At the top of the page, move your cursor over the “CHURCH” label and then click on “Donate”.
3. Now, click on the black box that says “Donate Online Today”.
4. You’ll be redirected to the Online Giving Homepage.
5. Set up your account with your personal and financial information.
6. Select “Give A New Gift”.
7. Choose “Rebuild, Restore, and Renew Capital Campaign.”
8. From there you can set up the particulars of your gift.
a. Pay by credit/debit card
b. Enter Routing and Account Number for your checking account.
9. Please return your completed pledge card using the enclosed addressed envelope.
2. If you’re paying by check, please make the check payable to St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church and write “Capital Campaign” in the memo line. Please return your pledge card using the enclosed addressed envelope.
3. If you’re making a planned gift, without using Online Giving, the staff at SJA will work with you by sending reminders and updates about your planned gift.
If you have any questions, concerns or problems, please contact Fr. Craig directly at (314) 832-2838 or email@example.com